[Devel] Items for your review prior to today's conference call

Adam Cody ajcody at zetalliance.org
Thu Feb 16 16:24:13 CET 2017

A couple of items that would be useful for review/input by everyone before today's call [ https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/zetalliance#/ ] :

Problem-Recommendation-Benefit Letter
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oKtQoLiX96llkS3tLYi4w8xXkcUGMJakbNl5EC3e2tA/edit?usp=sharing
* Note, I have a volunteer to help do a final edit on this to help make it more "board level" acceptable. Since most of us tend to lean towards the sys admin side, we generally don't speak the "board level" language and our candor can be off-putting.

Priority Bug/RFE list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Txe-r1Ao4EvcNjuIn9Ix5UheihxNgFJyVHwDkDNSpHY/edit?usp=sharing
* Please add your votes and bugs, as shown by the examples. This list will be shared with Synacor, so speak now or hold your peace.

Zeta Alliance Conference presentation [blank google presentation sheet]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1L8DWvadvKkIZNW6qVrSM-1U3fg74-oPcxhGd9d-n_gM/edit?usp=sharing
* We have a member that will be doing a presentation at a conference and it would be nice if we could all help with making an excellent Zeta Alliance presentation that we could all reuse. I'm sure we have other members that would help with translations also when needed.

Adam