[Devel] Please take a moment and update spreadsheet we have on Bug/RFE's we believe are a priority

Barry de Graaff info at barrydegraaff.tk
Thu Feb 16 10:14:23 CET 2017

Hello Adam,

I have added the bugs that bug me most.

Regards, Barry

From: "Adam Cody" <ajcody at zetalliance.org>
To: "users" <users at lists.zetalliance.org>, "devel" <devel at lists.zetalliance.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 15 February, 2017 22:12:59
Subject: [Devel] Please take a moment and update spreadsheet we have on Bug/RFE's we believe are a priority

Added this to agenda for this week as well:

    * Other Zimlet/Projects
    * [Feb 16, 17 - Adam] Request for us to update/review our Bug/RFE spreadsheet to share with dev’s
    * [ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Txe-r1Ao4EvcNjuIn9Ix5UheihxNgFJyVHwDkDNSpHY/edit?usp=sharing | https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Txe-r1Ao4EvcNjuIn9Ix5UheihxNgFJyVHwDkDNSpHY/edit?usp=sharing ]

Adam [Ajcody]