[Devel] Proposed contribution agreement, seeking feedback

Barry De Graaff barrydg at zetalliance.org
Fri May 20 07:28:44 CEST 2016

Hello Quanah,

I read the contribution agreement closely and I find it very reasonable.

Under 2.1(ii) An option was put for either party to make a derivative work and
start over from there with a new license. This will not matter for patches, but
it may be useful when using code from a Zimlet for example and use that in another
project.

Looks like this will be a digital form, I would like to have a date and version
number added to this document.

5.2 Says basically don't sue or come to Delaware, which means Zimbra has home
turf advantage. But it makes sense.

So I would sign this one!

Regards, Barry

Kind regards,

Barry de Graaff
Zeta Alliance Founder
www.zetalliance.org

Skype: barrydegraaff.tk
Fingerprint: 9e0e165f06b365ee1e47683e20f37303c20703f8