[Devel] Is there a deb yet?

Filippo "Cine" Cinetto cine at zetalliance.org
Wed May 18 16:11:13 CEST 2016

Hey Barry!

Still working on the debs, RPMS pretty much working... Once I'll have a .deb proof of concept I'll write a guide about packaging with OBS and open up our public repo on build.opensuse.org.

If anyone knows how to properly create .deb packages please drop me a line and I'll add you to my projects, that'd save us lots of time :)

Have a nice day,
Cine

Filippo "Cine" Cinetto
"I do mind, the Dude minds."