[Devel] Zimlet Developpement

Barry De Graaff barrydg at zetalliance.org
Mon May 9 17:28:10 CEST 2016

Hello Aziz,

I am the developer of Zimbra OpenPGP Zimlet and Zimbra ownCloud Zimlet, however I did not make any admin-zimlets yet,
and that is what you are suggesting, am I right?

Also sharing and calendar zimlet work is not yet in any of my work.

Since no one else replied, may I ask you what your budget is for the development?

Thanks, regards, Barry